Terms & Conditions
We ('THE SUPPLIER'), Bloomsbury Formal Hire hereby set out the terms and conditions relating to the hire and use of clothing by you ('THE HIRER').
You must agree to these terms and conditions in order to expedite an order.
Outfits picked up from our Store
Cancellations / Amendments
Hire Item Deposit
Non availability of required Outfit
- All garments remain the property of Bloomsbury Formal Hire.
- You are responsible for taking all reasonable steps to ensure the safety and welfare of the hire items.
- It is not permitted for you to make alterations to any garment and any such action will be regarded as deliberate damage to the garment.
- You may elect to take out insurance against damage to the items at a cost of 7.00 GBP per hire but this does not cover you in the event of deliberate or malicious damage or damage,in our opinion, due to inappropriate use.
- Please note that you are not covered in the event of complete loss or theft of any of these items.
- Your credit card details are held as a deposit against any non-accidental damage or loss and in this event you will be charged at the base/replacement cost for these items, and nothing more.
- It is your responsibility to notify us of any damage or loss.
- We undertake to notify you in the event that any charges are levied in relation to loss or damage.
- You are responsible for any loss or damage or late return by a third party (courier) appointed by yourself. In any such case any claim for compensation shall be between yourselves and the third party.
- The hire period shall be that which is stated on the online booking form or in store booking system.
- You must provide us with an exact function date.
- Orders placed after 12pm will gain one extra working day delivery.
- Garments will be delivered at least 4 working days after the order date unless an Express option is selected.
- We can deliver outfits up to three days in advance of your event, but in order to guarantee to do so we must receive your order 7 working days prior to your stated function date.
- We will endeavour to find a delivery/pick up date that you require. If this is not possible, then we shall not be liable to you for this delay. We will endeavour to deliver the goods to you at the earliest possible opportunity.
- We can deliver and pick up from your business or work address. The delivery and pick up address may be different.
Extended hires are charged at 6.00 GBP per day or 50% for a full extra week s hire.
Deliveries will be made between 9am and 5.30pm on the arranged delivery date.
Pickups will be made within 9am and 5.30pm.It is not possible to vary this, even if you have opted for an Express delivery service.
Orders for delivery will incur a surcharge of 10.00 GBP if placed within three working days of your function date or required delivery date. Such orders will be despatched on an Express next day service.
It is your responsibility to make sure that the garments are available for collection and properly labelled at the nominated pick up time.
Garments will normally be picked up within 2 working days of your function. If you order online, our order management system will automatically generate delivery and pickup date options, based on the function date that you provide. We regret that it is not possible create arrangements for delivery outside of this 'framework'.
We cannot offer compensation in the event of an outfit failing to be delivered due to circumstances beyond our control or due to the fault of a courier.
OUTFITS PICKED UP FROM OUR STORES
- You must provide us with an exact function date.
- Orders placed after 12 pm will gain one extra working day delivery.
- Extended hires are charged at 6.00 GBP per day or 50% for a full extra week s hire.
- Garments will be available for pick-up at least 4 working days after the order date unless an Express option is selected.
- Garments can only be guaranteed to be available for pick up after 12pm on the pick up date.
- You are responsible for returning outfits on the next working day after the function before 6pm.
- If opting for the express option - minimum notice two working days.
Our stock of outfits is housed outside of London and will be despatched to the store as required for you to pick up. We cannot offer compensation in the event of an outfit failing to be delivered due to circumstances beyond our control or due to the fault of a courier.
CANCELLATIONS / AMENDMENTS
We require 6 days notice prior to the delivery date for cancellation with a full refund. Bloomsbury Formal Hire reserve the right to charge in full for cancelled orders made with less than 6 days until the delivery date. Amendments to your order if made less than 5 days in advance of the delivery date will incur a 5 pound surcharge per item of clothing.
You should contact firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible in both events.
A deposit of at least 50% will be taken when you order at the Central London location. The full order value is taken when ordering online. This is to secure your order.
HIRE ITEM DEPOSITS
Your Credit/Visa Debit card details are held as a deposit against malicious damage or complete loss of hire items. Only the base replacement costs are charged by ourselves and we will always make reasonable steps to inform you,in the rare event,that this is going to happen.
Your details are held in complete security by a PSP provider and we will only hold information as long as it takes to fulfill the purposes of our contract.
Please refer to section below for details of data protection.
Under the Data Protection Act 1998, we have a legal duty to protect any personal information we collect from you.
We will only use personal information you supply to us for the reason that you provided it for.
We will only hold your information for as long as necessary to fulfil that purpose.
We will not pass your information to any other parties unless this is made clear to you at the time you supplied it.
All employees and contractors who have access to your personal data or are associated with the handling of that data are obliged to respect your confidentiality.
NON AVAILABLITY OF CLOTHING ITEMS/SUBSTITUTIONS
In the rare event that the exact sizes that you have requested in your order are not available, we reserve the right to make size changes according to the following parameters:
- Jacket size+ 2 inches
- Trouser length+ 1 inch
- Trouser waist+ 2 inches
- Shoes+ ½ size
- Shirt+ ½ inch
Contact us on: +44 (0) 20 7405 5123 or +44 (0) 20 7404 7703